The proof is in the data. See how we’ve helped our clients reach their online potential.
A Meaningful Look at the Journey
How can even a fundamental understanding of your customer’s journey lead to meaningful insights? And how can those insights be translated into measurable results? See how an engagement with considered higher education purchase led to improvements across multiple touchpoints.
- Increased registration conversion rate by 67%
- Decreased CPA by 54%
- Increased new participant account creation rate by 28%
- Increased email CTR by 21%
CRO PRODUCES REAL WORLD VALUE
How can you meet the challenge posed by competitors with a superior digital experience? And how can you do so in a way that drives measurable results to the bottom line? See how an engagement with a large vacation rental organization led to improvements in key business metrics like cash flow and gross profit.
- Added $8 million in incremental annual revenue
- Increased revenue per visitor by more than 5%
- Increased revenue per mobile visit by 11%
- Decreased proposed operational costs through data-driven prioritization
Making the Case for Digital Outsourcing
Our consulting services for Related covered the entire customer journey, from search engine marketing and conversion rate optimization to customer intelligence and marketing technology support.
- Increased total conversion by 57%
- Increased conversions per visit by 124%
- Email open rates of 60%
- 177% increase in mobile traffic
Simple A/B Tests - With Big Rewards
How do you know whether your efforts are maximizing ROI or leaving value behind? Here’s a little story about a simple A/B testing trial that led to more than $1M in incremental revenue.
- Button test: Increased room reservations by $30,000 per month
- Link test: Led to ~ $300,000 in incremental revenue over 12 months
- Landing page test: Achieved a 32% increase in conversions and $600,000 in incremental revenue over 12 months
- Special offer test: Drove an incremental $100,000 in revenue across a 12-month period
Email That Beats the Odds
Reaching today’s tech-savvy patients and physicians requires a smart digital strategy. Read how leading edge digital strategies helped UF Health Cancer Center – Orlando Health beat industry standards for open and click-through rates.
- Delivery rates greater than 97%
- Open rates 35.84% higher than industry average
- Click-through rates 138% higher than industry average
- Unsubscribe rate consistently under 0.1%
More Leads. Better Value.
LoJack Corporation wanted a more efficient PPC strategy that would drive more qualified leads at a better cost. Read how the combination of auditing, strategy, testing, and digital experience optimization got the job done.
- 58.9% increase in conversions
- Improved cost per click and cost per lead
Adobe Analytics for the Win
Viceroy had several challenges to overcome, including thousands of untraceable campaigns and manual reporting that was inefficient and prone to error. Read how we helped them leverage Adobe Analytics tool for more accurate, more robust, and more insightful data.
- 130% increase in key monthly dashboard data points
- 95% reduction in hours spent pulling dashboard metrics
- 88% reduction in 404 Error Page views
- 24-hour turnaround on site coding issue alerts and sudden drops in traffic
- Improved visibility to site booking and conversion funnels
A PPC Transformation
Related Companies needed a more efficient pay-per-click strategy that would drive more qualified leads—at a better value—for their luxury rentals. Read how a complete overhaul of their PPC strategy drastically improved results.
- 101% increase in CTR
- 154% increase in conversions
- 52% decrease in impressions due to a more targeted approach
- 26% decrease in ad spend
- 66% decrease in cost per acquisition
Successful Marketing in a Multi-Channel World
UF Health Cancer Center – Orlando Health needed to increase nationwide awareness of an innovative lymphedema treatment. Read how we helped them achieve their goal with a targeted multi-channel campaign.
- The plastic and reconstructive surgery practice reached full capacity in less than eight months
- 1 in 4 consultations have been from out of state